Looking to Volunteer?
There is a place for you at Mustard Seed Shelter! We have ongoing needs for tutors, drivers, gardeners, cooks, mentors and friends! On a daily basis, we have opportunities to share meaningful experiences with our guests and to help with the daily operation of our home. From answering phones to holding babies to providing spiritual support to teaching a skill to just being a listening ear … willing hearts and hands are always welcome.
Here are just some ways you can help:
- Provide transportation to and from appointments
- Help with painting projects in and around our home
- Develop unique and memorable corporate team-building experiences
- Plan/chaperone youth group projects
- Teach important life skills – cooking, budgeting, home maintenance and more
- Help with fundraising and community events
Give us a call at 989-755-4741 to discuss how you can be a part of our Mustard Seed Shelter volunteer family.