Mustard Seed Shelter is proud to be a Thrivent Choice®-enrolled organization. Through Thrivent’s programs, we are eligible to receive grant dollars, fee-free donations and support from Thrivent Action Team service projects.
To learn more about Thrivent’s membership benefits and generosity programs, visit thrivent.com/generosity.
Find us in the Thrivent Choice online catalog by entering Saginaw Catholic Mustard Seed Foundation.
Give Via Mail
Write checks to Mustard Seed Shelter and mail to:
1325 Cherry St.
Saginaw, MI 48601
Other Ways to Give
- Through your prayers
- Through your financial and in-kind donations
- Gifts of any amount are immediately put to use
- Used vehicles and new or used computers, to be used by our guests, are always needed
- By sharing the need with your personal networks and asking your friends and associates to join you in giving
- By involving your church, business or organization
- By volunteering at the shelter, during an event or through any of our programs
- By volunteering at the NEST Center (a collaboration with Partnership Center) or as a member of our Move Team, which helps move guests into their new homes
- By offering your expertise
- By becoming a Friend of Mustard Seed Shelter
- By ordering one or more copies of Help Them Find a Soft Place to Fall, a special benefit album recorded for Mustard Seed Shelter
- By donating items for our home – you may order through the below Amazon wish lists or use them as a guide for items we frequently need:
- Mable’s 90th birthday celebration (towel sets, pillows, educational toys and other items our guests use on a day-to-day basis)
- Arts/crafts supplies, fitness items